Monday, May 3, 2010

you?!! GTH

this is the most terrible day of my life!!... i really sink in a very bad mood.....
lil thing can blow up my emotion....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please keep distance! or i'll scratch you...chop u into pieces!!!
huhuhuuu.....

hello?!
is that my house?
ough yes.. but sorry u can't have ur shop drawing unless you pay us idr100.000 for copy-ing...

how can people be so disgusting annoying.... it's not about HOW MUCH...it's about respect other...respect a CONTRACT....please don't put me in the corner that i can't move to anywhere else.. except saying YES to your desire..

i own a house...but i can't keep the blueprint of my house? is that how DEVELOPER WORKS???? i pay u A LOT! (i'm not mention number this time).... but i have to pay (AGAIN) for my blueprint?

if you TALKED to me for a COPYRIGHT... i drew that HOUSE.. you just make a shop drawing from my sketches.... i COULD SUE you for copy-ing my drawing anyway... I COULD DRAW IT BY MYSELF either.....

EYYYWW... you sound pathetic...

please don't make fool of me... i know what to do if YOU did it again to me....

for YOU:  i just can LAUGH.... that's why you work so hard to get a buyer.... you don't even show that YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL,.. blah... GTH....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all ur comment